PINCHme Surprise Sample Pack Competition Terms and Conditions
2. Information on how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. Participating in this
promotion (“the Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents who enter during the Promotional Period.
4. To enter the competition During the Promotional Period, entrants must:
a. Complete the following sentence in 25 words or less: ‘I love PINCHme because…’
b. Send their response in an email to the PINCHme official Competition account at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the ‘SURPRISE SAMPLE PACK’ in the subject line.
5. Multiple entries are permitted during the Promotional Period. However, each entry must be unique. Duplicate entries will not be considered.
6. Any entry that does not include the required information and adhere to the foregoing and
following requirements will be considered void and will not be considered in the judging of this competition.
7. All entries will be automatically subscribed to the PINCHme Australia database.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to PINCHme Australia, and not to Facebook.
9. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and any of their associated agencies with the Promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
10. If you are aged under 18 years, you must seek the consent of your parent or legal guardian before entering this competition.
11. There is no cost to enter the Promotion. The cost of entering the Promotion is dependent on your internet service provider.
12. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entries will be individually judged and assessed by the Promoter’s panel of judges for their quality and creativity in answer to the question: ‘Complete the following sentence in 25 words or less: ‘I love PINCHme because…’
13. Ten (10) prize packs will be awarded to the first 10 (10) eligible winners as
selected by the promoter.
14. Each Surprise sample pack will include a random selection of samples, estimated value $25 each.ss
15. The total competition prize pool for is valued up to $250.
16. The judging draw will take place at the end of the Promotional Period on Monday 7th March 2016 at PINCHme Australia, Level 12, 201 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000.
17. The Promoter will contact the prize winners via email within 5 business days of the draw. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
18. The prize winners will have their details published on the PINCHme Australia website;
www.pinchme.com.au and PINCHme Australia Facebook page from Monday 7th March 2016.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
20. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. No component of these gifts can be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Gifts must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
22. The Promoter and its affiliates accept no responsibility for any problems or technical
malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly
submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence
whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft or destruction or
unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
23. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as planned, including, but not limited, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or for any other reason which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to state legislation.
24. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
25. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers.
27. The Promoter is PINCHme Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 50 604 541 497) of Level 12, 201 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.